Rules and safety
Strict noise standards are at hand on circuits and adhered to by the owners of the motor racing circuits themselves. The maximum noise level is 95 dB at the track. If your car makes more sound than the allowed noise level on the track, you will be removed from the track. Please, have a precautionary check on the sound level of your car, to avoid problems on the circuit and subsequent disappointment.
Starting numbers and so on.:
Each participating car must be equipped with starting numbers. The numbers can be picked up, in the morning from 7:00 until about 8:45am, at the registration desk in the pit box of the organization. Upon collection of your starting numbers. If multiple drivers drive one car, each driver has to hand in his own waiver form.
Each participating car must undergo a technical inspection. This inspection will take place on the paddock, from 7:00 to 8:30am. An approved car gets a certificate. Without this certificate you may not get on the track with your car.
A riders briefing is held at 8:45am. Each driver must attend this briefing. The briefing will be held in the pit lane in front of the pit box of the organization. After the briefing, if necessary, transponders will be handed out to you, upon your transponder ticket.
• Have respect for each other and for each other’s material, it is not a race.
• Obey the instructions of the organization.
• Stick to the rules. Each driver must have a driver's license or race license to participate.
• Please, do respect flag signals.
• Wearing a helmet is required (make sure the helmet is fastened), wear seatbelts and keep windows closed. Wear adequate clothing. The best is a racing overall. If you don’t have one, wear fire resistant clothing (cotton/wool), long sleeves / trousers are required. No polyester or other synthetic materials please.
• Your car has to undergo a technical inspection in the morning, to serve the overall security (see technical control above mentioned).
• The drivers briefing is mandatory, make sure you are present.
• The roadway in the pit lane must remain open (for emergency vehicles).
Flags and codes
• Black and white checkered flag. The finish flag. The session is ended. Slow down. Stop overtaking and drive slowly into the pit lane.
• Yellow Flag. Something has happened. You must immediately reduce speed and should definitely not overtake. Be prepared for anything. After a green flag you may resume speed.
• Blue flag. There is a faster participant behind you, be attentive to the fact that you will be overtaken. Give each other space.
• White Flag. Something has happened; there is a slow moving vehicle on the track (pace car or broken car). Caution but overtaking is allowed. Be prepared for anything.
• Red flag. The session is stopped. You must immediately reduce speed and should definitely not overtake. Drive slowly back into the pit lane. Be prepared for anything. Continue driving in such way that you do not block any emergency vehicles. Wait for further instructions in the pit lane.
• Red / yellow striped flag. Oil or other slippery liquid on the track, which could cause danger: Slip Hazard, be aware of reduced grip.
• Black Flag. You have to leave the track, reduce speed and complete your round. Drive into the pit lane and stop at the track day leader. Ask the leader what's wrong or what you should do. The black flag is almost always given in combination with a pit board with the number of the respective car.
• Green flag is given as a sign that an earlier warning of danger (for instance the oil or yellow flag) no longer applies. The green flag indicates that the situation is safe again, only after passing the green you may resume speed again (don’t resume speed by only seeing the flag in the distance).
• Your car number shown on the pit board, normally shown in combination with the black flag. You have to leave the track, reduce speed and complete your round. Drive into the pit lane and stop at the track day leader. Ask the leader what's wrong or what you should do.
• When approaching a slower driver wanting to overtake: the car in front of you has always precedence. Never overtake, unless it is clear that you have sufficient space.
• If you are overtaken by a faster driver: give the other the ability to pass and stay on your line. .
• This is a track day, not a competition / race day.
• Dangerous driving will result in exclusion from the rest of the event, without a refund of participation fee.
• Convertibles are only allowed on the track when they apply to our rules.
• Pit boxes can be rented.
• Only participating cars (with number) may be found in the pit lane. In the early morning it is allowed to bring your gear to your box through the pits with non-registered vehicles. Cars, trailers, vans etc. must subsequently be parked out width the pit area.
Named participant to this event, declares that he / she is aware of the fact that participation in this event means risks of damage / injury / property damage to either him / her or third parties,. The named participant is them self liable for damage to passengers in their car. The organization of this event is not liable for damage to your passengers. .
The participant declares to have read and understood the questions on this form. A copy of these rules is provided to the participant.
The participant is taking these risks specifically at their own account. DriversDays, its directors and other persons designated by them (officials and employees), hereinafter are referred to as ‘the Organization’, and the motor racing circuit accept no liability for any damage to the participant in connection with this event. The participant states that he / she and not the organization, the racing circuit and / or their officials and employees, nor the above mentioned entities and persons will be liable for any damages, to material or intangibles, including personal injury.
The participant assures that the owner of the car, to which this participation agreement refers, agrees with the participation of the car in this event and is aware of all risks that might follow. This also includes that you can never hold other drivers liable for damage.
Participants accept responsibility for any damage caused to him/her by the circuit or structures thereto.
This means that only the participant will drive and if not, he / she accepts all risks of any other driver as his. The car cannot the noise levels as set by the motor racing circuit. the event applicable noise. This waiver form includes all event occurrences during this day.
Due to legal requirements, the circuit is held to the noise measurement.
By placing my signature I give permission for the use of (moving) image material, possibly including sound recordings made during DriversDays meetings. These recordings can also be used in utterances by DriversDays in combination with my car, image and name. The utterances will mainly be used in the social media channels of DriversDays and the STWC.eu website, but it can also happen that the images are used for commercial written and image media. Naturally, we handle the data and the material carefully.
By signing this document the signer (he / she) certifies to have read and understood the contents and to approves this.
Privacy Statement applicable, we have the statement on the desk.
In case of discussion, the Dutch text is leading